As a result of recent expansion we are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic Digital Marketing Executive with a broad range of skills across online marketing, email marketing, social media and website.
This is a new role and requires a confident person that is great at managing their own time and is self-motivated. To be successful you will be comfortable working to tight deadlines in a thriving and sometimes hectic environment and be flexible in your approach to getting the job done.
Your day to day role will include:
- Creating relevant, engaging content for the company’s digital channels
- Creating, distributing, managing and analysing email campaigns
- Liaising and managing third party relationships
- Taking ownership of, and developing the company’s social media presence
- Managing product updates and promotional activity for eCommerce platforms
- Managing online stock inventory & categories
- Updating and managing EBay and Amazon stores
- Processing online orders
- Using web analytics software to monitor the performance of the websites and making recommendations for improvement
- Creating and managing a centralised digital asset library
Essential requirements are:
- A degree or 2+ years experience working in a digital marketing environment
- High level of numeracy, literacy and ability to write copy
- Good communication skills (verbal & written English)
- Experience in social media management, Adwords and Google Analytics Analytics and other relevant digital and social media reporting toolkits
- Experience in creating and managing email campaigns, ideally using Mailing Manager or similar
- Possess excellent knowledge of IT systems, including software such as Microsoft Office & CMS systems such as WordPress, Woo Commerce and nopCommerce
- Experience with Photoshop and InDesign would advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail
If you’d like to join a fast growing, forward thinking business where you can develop your skills, shape your future and become a valued member of the team send us your CV and tell us why we should be talking.