As our business continues to expand we are looking for a Business Development Executive based around, but not limited to Scotland. You will be calling on existing customers to replenish stock and merchandise SIM card displays in national retailers as well as opening new accounts.
The ideal candidate must have a good eye for detail, enjoy meeting new people and building customer relationships as well as being able to deliver sales growth.
We are looking for a team player who has a conscientious and flexible approach, plus plenty of initiative and the ability to work on their own.
This is a field based role with a considerable amount of travelling so a full UK driving licence is required and a love of driving. Occasionally there may be some overnight stays required which will be paid for by Commsense Ltd.
A company vehicle or mileage allowance will be provided
- Managing calls within given area
- Identifying and exploiting new business opportunities
- Sales and replenishment of stock and tidying of displays
- Maintaining a good level of stock and point of sale in your vehicle to carry out planned activities
- Completing call reports and daily activity
Skills & experience required:
- Previous field sales experience is desirable
- A team player that has the ability to work on their own
- Self-motivated and flexible
- Good communication skills and the ability to deal with people from all walks of life in different retail environments
- Basic computer skills are required
- Ability to operate under own initiative and be proactive
If you think you have what we’re looking for please send us a copy of your CV along with a covering letter explaining the why we should be talking.